COVID-19 Hotel Information
The safety and security of our guests and team members remain our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to COVID-19, we are taking additional measures as advised by authorities (including the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and implementing the following:
- We are closely monitoring WHO and CDC updates and following its recommendations
- All personnel are to wear a mask and gloves
- Rooms and suites are thoroughly disinfected between each stay
- We are frequently cleaning high touchpoint areas
- There are hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes stations in the public areas
- We've installed a plastic barrier at the front desk
Updates on our amenities:
- Our outdoor pool is open with a limited occupancy of up to 25%. Please take precautions and follow the checklist by the pool.
- We have temporarily closed our breakfast area and stopped our shuttle service
Updates on reservations:
- Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled arrival
- Essential works and healthcare workers receive 10% off their stay. Book Now.